*Importante Notice: we cannot modify or cancel any orders once they have been submitted. However, unwanted items can be returned once they are received if they meet our return conditions.
- Wild Wawa offers full refunds for returns requested within 14 days of your receipt of shipment with the exception of sale items, pre-orders and international orders, which are final sale.
- Item(s) must be in unworn, unwashed condition with all tags attached to be eligible for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if they are shipped back within five business days upon approval of your return request.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable unless the item was faulty or if the item was shipped incorrectly due to a mistake on our behalf. Furthermore, customer pays and arranges all return shipping costs.
- We do not offer exchanges. If you would like to exchange an item, please return the original for a full refund (less original shipping cost) and place a new order. To complete a refund, please follow the steps outlined below.
How to Make a Return
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "return request" and your order number in the subject line. Please include the style information and if possible the reason for your return.
- We will get back to you within two business days with our authorization to ship the order back to us.
- Please make sure to include a copy of your original packing slip in the return shipment so that we may identify your order.
- We highly recommend adding tracking to your return as we cannot be held liable for packages lost in transit which we have no way of tracking.
- Within 7-10 business days of our receipt of your return, you will receive an email that your return was processed. Your refund will be credited to your original method of payment minus initial shipping cost. Please allow up to 10 business days for your bank to post the refund to your account.
All international orders outside the United States are considered final sale and are not eligible for return at this time.